Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

UNDER THE SEA

                                                   Under The Sea. 

It was a hot and sunny beautiful day so my friends and I decided to go for a dive in the sea. There were only three of us. We went very far out to sea where all the beautiful fish are. We got all our equipment on and we dived into the cold and freezing water. We all went really low down. We saw so many beautiful fish and we saw a lot of sea creatures. I took some photos with my waterproof camera. Me and my friends were in some photos too.


I really love diving and exploring new things and creatures I don’t know yet. So me and my friends decided to go deeper into the sea to explore more and more stuff. We see so many creatures as we go down feather into the deep sea. 


I then look up at the surface and it’s really beautiful and pretty that I have never seen the surface like that before, because when I go diving I never look up at the surface…Anyways we kept going down deeper it then started to get really dark and scary. We 

adventure lee we reached the bottom of the sea it was too dark to see anything.


We all got flashlights. I pointed mine up, but I didn’t see anything. We all held hands very tightly. We all tried to swim up, but we were stuck. I brang a big light just in case something like this would happen. So I got it out and I pointed it up at the surface, but we saw nothing again, so I got out my phone, but there was no reception. 


I tried and tried, but we couldn’t. We then started to run out of breath. So we couldn’t breathe well. We all started to get really scared. Other people were diving in the sea. I knew that it was going to be a bad idea to go down  deep into the water. I knew that there would be a lot of weird stuff, but I also thought that there would be cool stuff like glow in the dark stuff. We could move, but we couldn’t swim up so we walked under the sea and looked for a way out. We then saw a light we thought was the surface, so we went towards the light, but it was…

...TO BE CONTINUED...


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nevaeh.
    Your words did a great job at dragging me into your story.I felt like I was there swimming with the fish and seeing what the diver saw.
    Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete