Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Wild Horses

Kia ora, This is my Wild Horses, Take a look at what I wrote!

Wild Horses
One day I was waking up to check the horses. There are 30 horses. When I went out I counted how much horses there where there where only 25. There is supposed to be 30. I went back inside to tell my mum. “Oh no” Said mum! “We have to start looking for the horses” Said Ski. They started to look for the 5 missing horses. “Wait mum I think I now where they could be!” Said Ski. “Where Ski” Said mum. “I think the 5 missing horses our in the FOREST!” Said Ski. “Ok then lets go” Said mum.

(At the forest) “Ok lets start looking Sweetheart” Said mum. “Ok” Said Ski. They started to look “LOOK MUM” Said Ski. “DID YOU FIND A HORSE” Asked mum. “YES” Said Ski. Ski’s mum went over to Ski. “We have to sneak up on her” Said Ski. “Ok” Said mum. So they sneaked up on the horse. “GOT YOU!” Said Ski. They took the horse home. When they got home. Ski counted how much horses there where.

 “There are 4 more left to find mum” Said Ski. “Ok” Said mum. They went back to the forest. (Back at the forest) “HORSES WHERE ARE YOU!” Said Ski. “MUM LOOK ANOTHER HORSE” Said Ski. They went up to the horse. Ski said its ok its just me Ski. The horse went up to Ski & mum. They took the horse back home. (At home) They put the horse in the cage. Then they went back to the forest. (At the forest) They found the other 3 at the same time. They took the horses back home. (At home) They put all of the horses in the cage. Then they had dinner. Then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment