Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

The Stadium Questions

Kia ora, This is my The Stadium Questions, Please have a look at my Questions.


What is this place, To me it looks like a stadium.


How has it changed over the years, Over the years it hasn’t really changed.


What used to happen here, What happened here is people used to play football.


What happens here now, Nothing much. Just people come in the check if the football is back on.

Why has it changed so much, The stadium changed because there was a BIG tornado and people are scared if the tornado well come back.

Will it ever be the same again, You never now!

Have you ever been to a stadium, No. I don’t do much sports.

What did you see happening there, I have never been to a stadium so I don’t now what was happening.

Why are stadiums like this built, So people can play sports at the stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment