Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Kiore/Rat Maori Traps

Kia ora, Yesterday we made Kiore/Rat Maori traps I was working with my BFF. (What we used) We used Play-dough glay, A card bored box, Ice pop Sticks, Glue tack & Two straws. (How the trap works) How the trap works is that there is bat on both of the sides & when the Kiore/Rat gets the bat it falls down into the hole because the sticks are not strong enough to hold the Kiore/Rat then when it goes down it can't get back up because there is a angle at the top and the Kiore/Rats couldn't get up because of that angle there, This is two pictures I picked, Take a look at the two pictures I picked of me and my BFF!!


2 comments:

  1. Great introduction to your blog Nevaeh.You gave us some very useful information as to what you made,how you made it and what the traps were going to be used for.
    Once you have caught a rat,what do you do with it?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading your blog Nevaeh thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete