Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mystery Box

Kia ora, This is my Mystery Box, Take a look at what i have done!!



PLAN:
Parents dig into the garden, Hide a box, Then who ever is digging in the garden :)





START WRITING HERE:
One day when I was digging in my garden I found a box. I smell the box, it just smells like a box. Then I take it inside and I sit down. I feel the box. It feels like a box. I look at it. It looks like a box. I hear Meowing so I open it. It was a cute little white kitten! I said Aww! It's a cute little white kitten!! Im going to name you Pearl. At 9:00 We get into bed and she cuddles up with me


DRAW A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU FIND IN THE MYSTERY BOX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neveah, Could you please edit the layout of your writing as it is going across the dark background and I unfortunately can't read it, Thanks

    ReplyDelete