Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

The red door

Kia ora, This is my red door writing Take a look at what I've done so far!

One day me and my cousins we went for a bike ride we where having a sleepover. But the next we went on walk. On our way for a walk we sore a red door.”Guys look was that red door there before“No“shode we go in”Yeah” So we went in and when we went in it took us to the woods and we sore another red door then it took us to the sea then another red door we went it that door it took us to heaps of red doors we didn’t now what one we shode go throw so we split up in two teams there where two doors and theres four of us. So we split in to two teams my teams door took us to a show but there was no red door, The other teams door took them to another red door. So we came back out of the door and the other two came out and they said guys come we found another red door and we said coming so we went into the red door then the next red door and it took us back home! We said yeah where out we said hello any one home but no body home so we said Yeah! We are home alone! :D

2 comments:

  1. kia ora well done nevaeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aue so many red doors! Tino pai Nevaeh, well done for doing some tuhituhi! I like the part where you split into teams and tried to find your way out! I miss seeing my friends too during the lockdown - what do you miss doing?

    Keep up the awesome mahi, ngaā mihi :)

    ReplyDelete