Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Alchemist

Kia ora, This is my Alchemist TuhiTuhi, Take a look at what I have done :)




The Alchemist
One day there was a shop it was called the Alchemist Shop nobody goes there until one day there was a wizard in the town he went into the Alchemist shop and he ask for a job the manger says Yup you can work here how much you wanna get paid he said i well do it for free she said No No No its ok I can pay you he said No its ok im a wizard I don’t really buy much stuff I make stuff like potions one day. The wizard Disappeared and took all the money in the shop and all the Alchemist. The manager said Hmm.. I wonder where Mr Max is people call the wizard Mr Max and they call the menger Ms Maya. She said Oh well he's probably late. At 12:00 Ms Maya said Hmm he's still not here oh well he's probably sick the next day At work he was there but when she came in all the stuff were gone only a penny was on the floor she said WHAT HAPPEND?? Mr Max said THERE WAS A ROBBERY She said OMG WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL THE POLICE He said Uhh who are the police she said OMG So she rang the police herself she said (Hello Officer there was a robbery at the Alchemist Shop Please hurry) So she put the sign up for close and closed all the blinds. 1 minute later the officer arrived. Ms Rose said WOW THAT WAS SO FAST Anyways look all my stuff have gone Mr Max Dissaperd again she said Uhh where’d he gone She said Oh well hes probaly gone to look around the town anyways so Officer Ms rose said do you now who took it he said Do you have cameras Ma am Ms Rose said Yes I do!! They now who stoll all the Alchemist It was Mr Max So they got Mr Max so she said I now it was you he said What?? YOU STOLL THE ALCHEMIST He said OK OK Calm down Sike Yeet See ya NEVER HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Great story Neveah, I like the way you started well with sentences but the sentences got quite long towards the end. Its always a good idea to read through your story after you finish to put in the punctuation as when you are on a roll writing so creatively as you did, its easy to forget them. I look forward to reading your next tuhituhi.

    ReplyDelete