Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

The Tsunami

Kia ora, This is my The Tsunami writing, Take a look at what I've done so far!!

The Tsunami..

One day my family went on a vacation. We where going to plenum. On the way to plenum there where big HUGE waves coming for the cars that where passing. But then the waves STOP people got out of cars and went over to the waves and touched them when they touched them they didn’t do anything but when we touched them the waves came closer and closer so we said PEOPLE GET IN CARS AND DRIVE OUT!! So everyone did but we didn’t we where waiting for police to come 1 minute later.. POLICE ARE HERE I yelled they said WHOA… What happen here. I told the police every thing then the next day we where there. We got a hotel room me and Jackson had to share a room. Jackson said Huh...Hmm...I guess we can share a room. Then I said yeah I guess, The next day, We where heading back until MORE WAVES!! So people just speed it up and Keep moving not look at the waves just pretending that the waves where’t there then we finally got home from plenum.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nevaeh, so awesome to see your tuhituhi - tino pai! Where is Plenum? What did you do there? Maybe you could add some more tomorrow ... :)

    Also - remember speech marks! As you have some talking in your story you could add them in. The picture is so crazy isn't it!

    Ngaā mihi, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete