Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Blue Doors

Kia ora, This is my blue door writing, Take a look at what I have done!!



The blue doors
One day I saw a blue door me and my cousins where going for a bike ride the next day.
We saw another blue door some where else then we came home and our door was blue then
the next day. EVERYONE'S DOORS ARE BLUE. We said what the :O.
Then the next day we went to Jelly park on the way to Jelly park we saw more and more
blue doors we said Uh WHY THERE SO MANY BLUE DOORS. When we got to Jelly park
we saw that Jelly parks doors where blue I said what is happening theirs so many blue doors
but we didn’t care much tell we realized that it was BLUE DOOR DAY. I said is that even a thing
they said no probably not. Then my mum came in and said “girls”Yes”dinner”OK” Coming so
then when we went to the table I said mum is there any such thing of blue door day??
She said yes But why girls?? I don’t know just asking OK now lets eat now OK.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nevaeh - it's hard to read your tuhituhi as it goes all across the page! But I managed to read some of it - what did you and your friend do at Jellypark, how was it?
    And what does "blue door day" mean?

    Awesome mahi, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete