Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Fairy Tale Ending

Kia ora, This is my fairytale tuhituhi, Take a look at my tuhituhi.

Fairy Tale Ending
One day there was a laddie. She lived in the woods in a tiny house. One day she went out travelling. She went a long way. She walked for weeks. Until she finally found something… It was a castle in a secret place in the woods. It was a wonderful place. She went into the house… She walked around. Until she ran into somebody. The person said Oh Hello there young girl. What are you doing out here in this wonderful castle. She said Hello! My name is Ava.. The person that she ran into said Well Hello there! My name is Eva… Ava said Hmm my sisters name is Eva but she travelled ALONG LONG WAY!! Ava said I miss my sister Eva said my sisters name is Ava, I travelled and left here and never saw her again.... Ava asked Eva if her sister was in the woods Far, Far, away in a tiny house? Eva said yes we both lived in a tiny house Far, Far, away... Eva said Why do you ask? Ava said Sis? Eva said What? Ava said Sis you are my sis... Eva said Sis? Sis? SIS!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH Ava said ME TOO SIS!! Ava asked but why did you leave me by myself? I was SO SO SO Lonely... Eva said I’m SO SO SO sorry sis I will NEVER EVER leave you again I promise!! But one day Eva & Ava head out looking for the city they walk for weeks & days Ava said LOOK I SEE A CASTLE!!! Eva said then lets go! They got to the castle there were guards in front of the castle. They went over to the guards and said Hello! May we come in? One of the guards said names? They said Ava & Eva the guards said Wait here please we well get the queen. Ava & Eva said okay! The guards got the queen and the queen came out Ava & Eva Belled down to the queen. The queen said Why hello there young kids. What may you be doing out here? In this beautiful place? Eva said my name is Eva! Ava said & my name is Ava! The queen said my name is Eve! Eve said my kids names are Ava & Eva! Ava said my mum's name is Eve! Eva & Ava said our mum travelled and ran away from us and tried to find somewhere to go and never came back Eve said why don’t you come in and talk? Eva & Ava said Okay! So they went in and Eve knew that they were her kids at the table she said... Can I please tell you this? Eva & Ava said Sure! Eve said you kids are a princess Eva & Ava said What?? We're confused.. Eve said let me explain… Eve explained (Eve explaining) *Explaines* Ava & Eva said wait what w-w-w-we a-a-a-are p-p-p-p-p-princess! Eve said Yes my girls Ava & Eva said OMG WE ARE PRINCESS!!!! (8 Years later they are 15) Eve said GIRLS BREAKFAST IS READY!!! Eva & Ava said COMING MUM!! (At the table) Mum can we find the city… Pls!!!! Eve said yes we can!!! Ava & Eva said Yay and they lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment