Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

The Jurassic

Kia ora, during lock down I have down some work on my writing I hope you like what I have been doing.
The Jurassic
One day there was a park called Jurassic park. So much people come to Jurassic park until...The park was destroyed, nobody was at the park, there was only one Jurassic Dino at the park only the Jurassic was at the park. But one day the Jurassic saw another Jurassic they both went up to each other. They stood and looked at each other. They stood there for 5 minutes after 5 minutes they talked to each other. Then one day there was a human there name was Isabella. She said Hi i’m Isabella I won’t hurt you i’m nice its OK so the Jurassic went over to her.

She took him to a nice place where all his family were. He said ROAR his family said ROAR Isabella said its OK go on. So he had a happy life until humans came to the island and they looked at the Jurassic's they said LOOK OVER THERE!! The leader of the humans said let's go then.

So they went over to the Jurassic's. The Jurassic's saw the humans they roared the Jurassic that was lonely on the island stood still Isabella popped out from no where she said STOP MOM, DAD AND SIS THERE NICE!!! But the mom, dad and sister didn’t stop. The dad got his gun out and aimed for the Jurassic. But Isabella went for the aim and the dad shot her the dad SAID ISABELLA The mom said ISABELLA They ran over to Isabella and said Isabella please we are SO SORRY PLEASE They said we have to take her to hospital.

(at the hospital)They arrived at the hospital. The nurse came out. The dad ask How is she? She is OK. But she said she wants to see the Jurassic's (at the island) She said TOM WHERE ARE YOU? Tom said ROAR Isabella followed the roar she said TOM!! I'm sorry for not being there for you. She said opp have to go home be safe and remember if there are humans run away and find a safe spot to hide bye tom say bye for me to your parents!

1 comment:

  1. You have written a great story Nevaeh.Well done.
    Just remember that when someone is talking you need to use speech marks and when you write the word 'I'm',the i needs to be a capital..For example "Hi I’m Isabella.I won’t hurt you,I’m nice".
    I hope this helps you with your next bit of tuhituhi.
    Thank you for sharing a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete